Junior showing off his skills. At the beginning of the summer he was apprehensive to put his face in the water, but a few times swimming with a friend his age that does and he is a little fish! So excited that I can now start teaching him the finer arts of swimming (the 4 different strokes)!
Same thing with Gaga...she was not wanting to put her face in the water at the beginning of the summer or even for that matter let go of my hands and glide to me. I think seeing her brother having so much fun gave her that extra boost of confidence. Here she is gliding to Daddy. We have to constantly remind her to scoop with her arms and kick her legs. It's so cute to tell her that before she comes off the steps and see her demonstrate how she will move her arms. When she does remember she is quick to tell you that she "kicked" or "move arms".
And gliding back to the wall and maybe kicking.
And we can't forget about baby boy. I think he loves the water as much as his siblings! He can get his legs kicking so fast!
Me and the kids

2 comments:
Yeah!!!!!!! I can't believe they have come so far.
Junior and Gaga look so good. I can't believe I haven't swam with them all summer. That's how Mama and Aunt K and Unkie J all learned to swim by pushing them back to the steps at the pool.
So fun! Aunt K is so proud of them.
Post a Comment