Monday, June 8, 2009

My cup overfloweth

The day we returned from our overnight stay for Daddy's birthday Junior was talking more than he ever had before and Baby Girl had the cutest new smile (crinkled up nose and all). It felt like they had grown up over night and I missed it!

At dinner that night while we talked with Junior about what he did while we were gone there was a moment of silence and then..."Love you Momma" came out of Junior's mouth. (This is the first time he has said this unprompted!) Tears welled up in my eyes and I thought to myself...I'm NEVER leaving home again!

Baby girl's new smile...looks like Junior's smile when he was about that age


Except Junior's was a little scary looking (Junior almost 8 months)

2 comments:

kmg said...

Like brother, like sister.

Anna said...

They are both so cute...you can't look at these pictures and not smile:) And I agree that Junior looks kinda scary...cute but scary!