Junior has been finally talking up a storm in the past couple of months. We are still working on his articulation, but it is coming along well. He is surprising us with many new phrases that we think are just oh so cute.
About a month ago we were running errands and it was WAY past Gaga's nap time. She had been fussing for a while and we were finally headed home to put her down for a nap. As we exited the highway I heard Junior say, "Almost home Gaga, almost home!" And he repeated that until we did indeed make it home.
And just tonight as I was headed out the door for work Junior told me goodbye and said, "No work too hard Mommy."
There are a few others I can't remember, but I am going to try my best to get them on here so I can remember it all.
The Last Hundred Yards
11 months ago

3 comments:
Too cute indeed!
I personally like: "Aunt Ditty likes this."
He gets his good sense of direction from his aunt!
Post a Comment