We were able to spend time with my side of the family the Saturday following Thanksgiving when we all got together for our annual Christmas baking "Cookie Day". Click on the picture below to see all the baking fun!
Unfortunately I am eating them all right now. Daddy is out of town on business until tomorrow night and they look so lonely on our kitchen counter. Someone has to keep them company!
The lives of a Catholic Mommy, wife and part-time nurse, with her loving husband, a 5 year old son, Junior, a 3 year old daughter, Gaga, and an 11 month old baby boy, Smiley.
4 comments:
What a fun day! Thanks for sharing the pics.
you guys amaze me. yummmmmmm. i aspire to bake that many cookies one day. maybe once i have my big kitchen. *sigh*
What do you do with all those cookies?? I KNOW you're not eating them all!!
Unfortunately I am eating them all right now. Daddy is out of town on business until tomorrow night and they look so lonely on our kitchen counter. Someone has to keep them company!
Post a Comment