A week ago today I was 37 weeks and not dilating at all. I am now 38 weeks and dilated 2cm, 60% effaced and -2 station (for those that know what all that means)! I'm a fifth of the way there and we are still anxiously awaiting! Some days I feel a little uncomfortable and then other days I feel great and forget that I have a huge stomach extending forward from my body. I think the last couple of weeks are the hardest emotionally. The baby just can not get here soon enough for us! We have to remember that it is God's timing and pray for the best!


Junior showing us his "baby bump"
2 comments:
Junior, I hope you don't have a baby in there.
Junior is so cute! Just wanted to say that you are a beautiful pregnant lady and I know your baby girl will be beautiful as well. Thinking of you and hoping that all goes well for you.
Post a Comment