

Waiting for the tree to be lit

Still waiting

And there we go!

The traumatic moment...

It was so bad Junior lost his shoe! (Poor Mr. and Mrs. Claus.)

We finally put our tree up and Junior was there to help with the lights...

and vacuum up the fallen needles. (Keep your eye on the pink bear at the bottom of the tree in the next two pictures!)

Opps! Vacuumed up a bear off the tree!
We also were able to get lights on the house. I was looking forward to having red and white lights this year. After Daddy spent all afternoon putting the lights on the house I realized that night the red ones looked pink/magenta. (The box did say "red" but because they were "transparent red" it left them looking a little off.) Even after seeing my disappointed look, Daddy still refused to get back up on the ladder, take them down, replace them with a truer red color bulb and put them back up. I guess we will be having pink and white lights this year!

5 comments:
He looks so OLD in the first two pics. Keep that vacuum away from him!! Whoa!
Now Mr. and Mrs. Claus know what Aunt K feels like. :)
Poor Aunt K! :(
OMG - he's walking and helping with chores and cookies!! How cute! - Andi
I just don't know why we torture our kids with visiting Santa...I am sure it will be less traumatic next year, although upset he is still cute.
Post a Comment