While visiting with Daddy's side of the family first, Junior thought the pile of leaves were the best thing ever! His cousin's were busy throwing and jumping into them. Junior managed to stay just shy of the pile along the border, a little too timid to crash into them, but enjoyed watching them all the while!



The one good picture I got from my camera...Mimi and Grandad with their grandkids!

By the time we arrived at my parent's house to visit with my side of the family it was darker and turning a lot colder. I would say it had to be in the low 40s! Neither of the two things were going to stop Junior from getting what he wanted. After much pleading from Junior, Nana and Great One, took him outside to SWING...in the DARK...in the near FREEZING weather!!! Can we say he has them wrapped around his finger? (This is the best picture I could get...from INSIDE of the two "suckers" and their grandson!)

(Happy Birthday Aunt J!!!)

1 comment:
Someone needs a leaf blower for Christmas!! Too cute!
Post a Comment