Smiley is getting so big. Every time I pick him up he feels like a solid mass. We delight in his squeals and big belly laughs which are easy to get out of him. He's very ticklish and just like the other two gets the hiccups after laughing too much. He still gets thrilled when Junior or Gaga walk near him, look at him or play with him. His favorite spot after being held by Mommy is his activity center. When in a good mood (rested and fed) he can sit in his activity center for well up to an hour moving around and squealing with laughter playing with all the toys on it. The one place that he isn't too fond of these days is Daddy's arms. :( He can pitch a fit and careen his whole body around to find me in the room and will not calm down until he is back in my arms which is then instantaneous. Unfortunately this makes for long nights for Daddy when I am at work. Hoping it's just a phase and gets easier for Daddy's sake. Good thing I rarely work! And for a few pics of Smiley...
Gaga and Smiley
Working on becoming mobile
Trying on Junior's new baseball helmet
Three of my favorite people
Smiley playing with one of our friends

5 comments:
Smiley is really cute:) Great blog name for him too! I especially like his ears:)
where are his stats?
three of my favorite people also. I have to get a copy of that picture for my gd frame
whoops! gk frame
Smiley makes me want to pick him up, squeeze him and kiss him.
Post a Comment