Told Gaga we were going swimming and to go get her suit on...she comes back like this. It's on backwards just in case you couldn't tell!
Had Nana and Great One over to watch Smiley while we took the big kids for an afternoon of fun. Junior showing us his golfing stance.
Gaga's turn
Gaga prefers to have her ball as close to the hole as possible
There much better.
I started potty training Gaga at the beginning of the month and she was fully trained by the end of the week. Below is a picture of her going to the bathroom around 8 times in the span of 10 minutes. She never really went to the bathroom any of those times but she thinks that every time she goes she gets to get a new pair of panties. :/
Junior has taken up kidding and joking around with us. He finds it entertaining to tell us something that is not true, wait for our reaction and then tell us he was just joking or kidding. It's cute to see him playing around with us but we will need to keep close tabs on it so he knows the difference between kidding and lying. On my birthday while I was getting ready in the morning, I asked Junior if he would take me to breakfast for my birthday, to which he replied, "NO, I can't drive!"

2 comments:
Love the pictures!!
Junior likes to kid with Aunt K too. Last time I was in town, he played two jokes on me. :)
Wow! must be laundry day every hour.
Where does Junior get his sense of humor from, Great One?
Post a Comment