Saturday, June 4, 2011

2 Months Old


2 Month Old stats:
24 inches tall
12 lbs. 11oz.

Our little man is growing like a weed! I am loving the new rolls of chubbiness I find on him now. He has found his hands and looks surprised when they flash across in front of his face. He still keeps them closed tightly except when sleeping and he loves to stick his arms straight out in front and move them around. Junior likes to think that he is boxing when he does that, so we will have little boxing matches that they all seem to enjoy. His smiles are very often especially when Mommy is talking to him! Everyone that holds him always comments on how well he holds himself and his head. He has been good at that from day one. He loves tummy time and being able to push himself up to see the toys in front of him. Here's a few pics from the last month. You can really tell from these pictures how big he is getting.


Baby boy at 1 month


Junior at 4 days





1 comment:

nana said...

We need a new name for baby boy. I completely missed that there was a picture of Junior in there. I guess that means they are brothers.