Friday, March 18, 2011

A girl and her shoes

Gaga's recent routine when going down for naps has been that she requests her pants, socks and shoes be taken off. I tuck her in and leave the room. She then proceeds to get out of bed and play with toys for awhile before getting back in bed and tucking herself back in. I will go in and check on her later to find a good majority of her toys and clothes from her drawers strewn about. Only this time she only wanted her pants and shoes off. But when I went to check on her later she had put her shoes back on before getting back in bed. Silly girl! She LOVES her shoes!

2 comments:

kmg said...

She is adorable. Miss her!

nana said...

Love the way she has her own routine of getting herself ready to sleep. I also love the way everything matches, her shirt, socks, pillow, blanket, pig and even the walls.