Making some heart-shaped cookies that day

Great helper

Flowers from Daddy for Mommy (took the picture right before they died)

Flowers from Daddy for Gaga

Gaga in her bed down for a nap

Gaga in Junior's bed down for a nap. Found her there one time after I put her down in her bed...guess she thought it was more comfortable. Lately, when I put her down for naps, she will quietly get back out of bed and either play in her room or pull everything out of her drawers and then put herself back in bed to fall asleep. I only find all of this after she wakes up or after I check on her when I know she's asleep.

My little helpers! I have trained them well!!!


2 comments:
Guess I should have bought a step stool 30 years ago!
Sleeping princess so adorable.
Great One said don't fall in Junior!
Post a Comment