Thursday, December 23, 2010

24 weeks

At my latest visit with the birthing center last week everything has been checking out great with baby #3! I measured right at between 22-23 weeks, the baby's heart rate was in the 160's and my blood pressure was great! I feel great as well! I remember with the other two that every morning I woke up, I could barely take a step without feeling like I was going to fall down in pain from my lower back. I have not had this problem with this baby maybe because of how down low it sits. Baby has been moving so much lately, I can't tell which way it is laying. Whether it's upside down, standing up or sitting down the only thing I know for sure is that it really likes to lay low at the bottom. I have all this extra room up top around my belly button, but never seem to feel it up there. The kids seem to really enjoy giving the baby (i.e. my stomach) kisses and stickers! Yes, stickers! Especially Junior. He loves to hand out stickers to everyone and baby always gets one...right on the belly button. That's where his kisses end up also. Gaga's kisses are everywhere on my belly! The Saturday after Thanksgiving the baby was moving quite a bit and I got Junior to come over and look at my belly and right then baby gave a huge kick that Junior was able to see and he thought that was the neatest thing! Junior asked me the other day if it was going to hurt when I pushed the baby out. I said it would just a little! His little mind is always thinking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the joys our third blessing will bring.
Love Nana