While driving around some new shops by our house, we found a water fountain area for children to play in. I was looking forward for a chance to take the wee ones as soon as possible. We went a few days later and when we pulled up Gaga started kicking her legs frantically as she saw the water. It did not take either of them long as soon as we stepped foot out of the car to run for the water. They enjoyed it immensely. We invited our friends (the H boys) to join us a couple days later (no pics of this day). The only difference that day was that Gaga just walked in between all the water sprays and would not even put a pinky toe in. I could not figure that one out.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe how Gaga is growing. She looks so grown up. Nana
The lives of a Catholic Mommy, wife and part-time nurse, with her loving husband, a 5 year old son, Junior, a 3 year old daughter, Gaga, and an 11 month old baby boy, Smiley.
4 comments:
I can't believe how Gaga is growing. She looks so grown up.
Nana
First picture is the best
Agree with Josh. Gaga is looking at older brother thinking....man he sure is dumb standing there and letting water shoot up his shorts.
On the second day Gaga didn't want to mess up her hair.
Nice face in the fourth pic Junior!
Post a Comment