Wednesday, December 16, 2009

1 Year Old

We can NOT believe our sweet Gaga is already a year old. Time sure has flown by and we continue to enjoy every minute of it! She is quite the character! Junior made us laugh when he was little, but Gaga has taken it to a whole new level! She is hysterical!!! We think she knows it too and is always trying to make us laugh with funny noises, faces or talking gibberish!

Things Gaga has learned over the past few months:
  • She's a great crawler and is just now becoming interested in walking behind her new push toy (baby stroller she received for her birthday...thanks Mimi and Grandad!)
  • She loves to wave "bye-bye" or "hi" but usually you have to leave first and then turn around quickly to see it as she will start to wave after you have left.
  • She can verbally say "dada", "mama", and "bye-bye"
  • She can sign "more", "milk", "drink", "eat" (which for her is the same as more) and her latest one "help" (which I don't remember ever showing her that one)
  • She loves to clap when others clap or when we say "good girl"
  • It took her awhile but once she figured out how to get back down from a standing position she was a much happier girl
  • She gives great kisses complete with smacking noises and can also blow kisses from afar
  • She has 5 teeth
  • She plays well with Junior (sometimes) and they can entertain themselves for awhile (sometimes)
  • We can tell she is starting to comprehend things (for example...I was telling her I was putting on my shoe and she turn around crawled and grabbed for her shoe. And when I told her I needed to change her diaper she pointed to her diapers on the changing table across the room.
  • When she isn't getting what she wants, she sure lets you know. She can get LOUD!


1 Year old stats:
30 1/2 inches tall
17 lbs. 6 oz.







2 comments:

kmg said...

Don't forget that she can say "peek-a-boo" too!!

Gaga, you're the cutest ever!

Anonymous said...

Hello i am fresh on here. I came accross this chat board I have found It positively accessible & it has helped me a great deal. I hope to give something back and guide other people like its helped me.

Thanks a load, See Ya Later.