Friday, November 27, 2009

A Little Holiday Fun!!!

A friend of mine had done this last year with her 4 family members (now 5) and I thought it was the cutest ever. As soon as the videos became available again I could not resist starring our family in them this year! They are all different. I had a hard time picking just one to post so I included all of them. Enjoy!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Send your own ElfYourself eCards


Send your own ElfYourself eCards

1 comment:

sarah said...

i love these things and your family is adorable. i was thinking i might have to do one again this year with our newest family member! and...i need to see some pics on here of your cookie fest. i had no idea you already had that this year. it looked fun and amazing (as always). i must.see.those.pics. :)