Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Baptism Day

Junior's baptism day went a little off track when the house behind us caught fire. This led to us standing outside for most of the afternoon and into the early evening wondering what was happening and looking at all the amazing fire trucks that showed up which then led to Mommy not making his requested dinner...chicken and ice cream! So instead he got pizza. I finally did make the chicken the next day and I am almost certain that we finally did get the ice cream the next day after that. I guess you could say we celebrated over three days and made it a little more special! Thanks to Godmother Aunt K for Junior's baptism gift! We love you Junior...and God does too!!





Junior and Gaga's aunt and cousins came over to play while I made it to a doctor's appointment without extra appendages. This picture of Gaga and her 3 month YOUNGER cousin A was taken moments before we saw the flames behind our house. It was too cute not to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an exciting Baptism Day Junior!!
All those fire trucks you must have been in hog heaven.
Still can't believe he's 3 months younger.