Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day

Since Aunt K made it up to our house this past weekend for Labor Day we spent Monday afternoon relaxing at my parents' house to enjoy her company for one more day. All weekend Junior and Aunt K had been living it up playing until exhaustion, well maybe just Aunt K, and I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of the two of them. So I got a few and one with Gaga.

Daddy reading to Junior and Gaga in the tent.


Junior, Nana and Gaga


Gaga and Aunt K


Junior and Aunt K hamming it up (Junior was in pj's so it would be easier on us when he fell asleep on the car ride home)


Best buds


Too cute!

2 comments:

kmg said...

Oh my gosh!! The tent picture is perfect! And the one with Nana is SO good! Gaga is taking after Junior with the silly pictures....look at that tongue!

Anonymous said...

You got some good shots that day. Love the picture for my Nana frame. The tent picture came out good.
Love Nana