You had such a good idea with measuring her this way:) She is super cute...I love her tuft of hair in the front:) So glad we "ran" into each other and that I got to meet your kiddos...and I'm very impressed that you recognized us on the sidewalk...in the dusk...and that you didn't have to feel stupid for stopping!!!hehe
The lives of a Catholic Mommy, wife and part-time nurse, with her loving husband, a 5 year old son, Junior, a 3 year old daughter, Gaga, and an 11 month old baby boy, Smiley.
1 comment:
You had such a good idea with measuring her this way:) She is super cute...I love her tuft of hair in the front:) So glad we "ran" into each other and that I got to meet your kiddos...and I'm very impressed that you recognized us on the sidewalk...in the dusk...and that you didn't have to feel stupid for stopping!!!hehe
Post a Comment