The other day while Junior and I were sweeping the kitchen floor, baby girl started to cry from the living room floor where we had left her momentarily. I asked Junior if he would mind going and checking on his sister to see what she needed or if he could help her out. Within a few seconds of Junior leaving to attend to his sister the crying had stopped. Fearing the worst of what he could have done to get her to stop fussing so quickly, I raced into the living room to find this...

Junior had applied his "toddler mp3" player and turned it on! How thoughtful! He sure was proud of himself and wanted to take a picture with her also!
4 comments:
Did Junior remember to press play??
Cute!! What a good big bro. Now the question is: what was he having her listen to? Some Rap, maybe? Country?
Sorry...it only plays nursery rhymes...it's the non-download-able type!
Dad and I cracked up and couldn't stop laughing.
Nana & Great One
Post a Comment