(And it goes further around the corner.)

Showing Daddy he could fit in his suitcase and take him along on Daddy's next business trip.

Double A minor league baseball game

Once again...my little cheeseball

And again!!!

Finally ready to use our pool for the summer once we had an enclosed backyard again. Daddy blew the pool up the night before and left it at the back door. I asked Junior if he was ready to go swimming and I went to his room for his swim diaper and swim trunks and returned to find him "ready to swim"!!!

3 comments:
I hope you recycled the foil.
How did the pool work out?
Well, I actually rolled the foil back up, even though it didn't roll as tightly as it once had been. The pool works great!!!! We leave it blown up and empty it and set it by the fence and then fill it back up the next day if we are going to use it. He loves it!
Your little boy is incredibly cute! I enjoy seeing pictures of him.
Post a Comment