This past weekend marked the beginning of many busy weekends to follow. We spent the whole weekend visiting with my aunts, uncles, cousins, immediate family and grandparents. I am very indecisive and this past weekend showed me which side of the family I got that from. All weekend we were changing plans left and right but we did manage to get a lot done. We played games, went rock climbing, played in the Texas heat, went swimming a couple of times and had a sleep over with my cousins. Daddy was able to sneak in a round of golf with my uncle. Junior had a blast (well, we all did) especially getting to take a bath with his new buddy (my youngest cousin). He did surprisingly well with so many people and so much action. Below are a few pictures of Junior and Daddy riding a bike and swinging on Nana and Great One's swing.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I had so much fun visiting! Miss you guys already. Love, Aunt K
The lives of a Catholic Mommy, wife and part-time nurse, with her loving husband, a 5 year old son, Junior, a 3 year old daughter, Gaga, and an 11 month old baby boy, Smiley.
1 comment:
I had so much fun visiting! Miss you guys already. Love, Aunt K
Post a Comment